The Art of Talent Copenhagen
In Copenhagen, our two-day program was crafted to impart methods for talent attraction and retention, emphasizing the crucial need for a robust talent strategy in our rapidly evolving world.
In our pursuit of excellence, we engaged with 25 HR business leaders in Copenhagen, a city renowned for its work-life quality. Guided by Frederik Anseel, the Senior Deputy Dean of UNSW Business School in Australia, the group delved into insights from local enterprises, both sizable and boutique, covering topics such as employer branding, DEIB, intrapreneurship, and the broader aspects of employee experience and talent-centric challenges
The program focused on meet-ups with companies, founders and institutions in Copenhagen. Some of the highlights were:
- Frederik Anseel’s top 10 talent question of the future.
- Visiting Maersk’s office and learning about their employer branding initiatives.
- Learning from Novo Nordisk about how to ensure psychological safety and scale it throught an immense organisation.
- Discuss true transformation and what it means with Orsted, one of the most known cases of transformation in sustainability.
- Participate in a Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging panel, lead by Goodtalks.