Radar - by nexxworks June 2022
In this last episode of the season (we’re back in September), Radar podcast host Steven Van Belleghem and his nexxworks friends Pascal Coppens, Peter Hinssen, Laurence Van Elegem and Julie Vens - De Vos discuss the most exciting tech and business news of the past month:
- The top gun effect
- Unicorns and down rounds, or the D-word, as Peter likes to call it
- Our awesome work trend report by Frederik Anseel
- Decathlon’s new subscription model
- EdTech post Covid in China
- The Google engineer who believes that a chatbot has become sentient
- Web3 applications for employee engagement
- The metaverse in China as a booming business.
- Technology and the senses
- The great resignation versus The great recession
Hope you enjoy this episode and please be so kind as to share it, rate us or follow our channel, if you like what you hear!
Prefer listening on Apple Podcasts? You can do that here.