Radar - by nexxworks April 2022
In this episode, Radar podcast host Steven Van Belleghem and his #nexxworks friends Pascal Coppens, Peter Hinssen and Laurence Van Elegem discuss the most exciting tech and business news of the past month:
- Netflix shares falling almost 40%
- The metaverse
- The devaluation of Jack Dorsey's first tweet
- Lululemon’s membership program
- The difference between Web3 and Web3.0 (if you had a hard time following, here is the full written explanation, with some extra insights added!)
- The stranger than fiction tale of Worldcoin
- The Shanghai lockdown
- Creative AI and
- NIO’s battery as a service model
The 'basics of Web3' long read Laurence is referring to, can be found here.
Hope you enjoy this episode and please be so kind as to share it, rate us or follow our channel, if you like what you hear:
Prefer listening on Apple Podcasts? You can do that here.