WEBINAR: The future trends for Insurance
Many insurers still rely on offline service channels, sales and independent brokers. Yet, the big corporations are creating a myriad of innovation departments, acquire start-ups and set-up e-commerce websites. The big question here is: how to make sure to be trusted by your customers in a digitizing environment? How to create positive touchpoints, knowing that in some businesses 90 percent of the customers only pays a premium without handing in any claims?
What we talked about and what will change the sector for good:
- How can you improve customer experience by using emerging technologies?
- How to use data to create a win-win for you and your customer?
- How to develop better products by collaborating with tech companies and start-ups (insurtech)?
- How to make internal processes more efficient in a risk averse and regulated environment?
- How to foster an in-depth cultural transformation that should come along with these initiatives?
Let us introduce to you our panelists who joined this virtual panel discussion!
- Philippe Lafreniere is Chief Growth Officer at Slice Labs (Slice), which is offering customized on-demand insurance products to insurance carriers and tech firms. Philippe brings over 25 years of global insurance technology experience to the role. Prior to joining Slice, Philippe served as Senior Vice President of Product Marketing at EIS Group, where he was responsible for helping global insurers transform into agile, digital enterprises.
- Andrew Rear is the CEO of Digital Partners, a Munich Re Company. Digital Partners is a global business working with, and investing in, start-ups, digital verticals and the sharing economy, with the ambition of building a more engaged proposition for insurance customers. Prior to joining Munich Re, Andrew was a partner and head of the EMEA insurance practice at Oliver Wyman. Andrew will share his experience about successful and failed collaborations between big insurance companies and insurtech.
- Steve Monaghan is a General Partner at FinMirai, an EVP at Riyad Bank, a Limited Partner and investment committee member in True Global Ventures, Vice Chairman of Borderless Healthcare Mobile China, a Board Member of Pulse Global and a private investor in Artificial Intelligence, Life Sciences, Healthtech and FinTech.Steve has held senior corporate and banking roles in product, marketing, operations, innovation and general management. He has worked for leading corporations and financial institutions including Dell, Compaq, Citigroup, OCBC, Shinsei, DBS Bank and AIA. Throughout his career, Steve has specialized in introducing new business models, businesses and products in all major markets in Asia and has filed 6 patents in FinTech.
- This nexxworks webinar will be moderated by one of our thought leader collective members:Philipp Kristian Diekhöner.