The best podcasts for insurance industry innovators
Like many other industries, the insurance sector is on the brink of a major revolution driven by technology and changes in consumer behaviour. Due to the hit that the economy...
To help insurance industry players uncover all the trends, technology and business potential out there, nexxworks is organizing a free webinar about the future of insurance on November 13. To make the wait until then beareable, here are some great podcasts to help keep your industry disruption knowledge fresh:
Insurance Happy Hour
Becky Schroeder & Laird Rixford host the Insurance Happy Hour, an insightful weekly podcast covering insurance industry news and trends, technology and marketing.
Insurtech Insider Podcast
Insurtech Insider is a fortnightly show from 11:FS, hosted by 11:FS' Head of Research, Sarah Kocianski and co-hosted by Deloitte's Nigel Walsh. Each show, they are joined by a range of guests and experts in the insurtech space to talk about breaking news and hot industry topics.
Steph McGovern and an expert panel discuss major global business and technology trends, their impacts on the insurance industry and the challenges they pose to insurance brokers.
Insurtech Radio is a podcast about how technology is transforming the insurance industry and about the people making it happen.
Need more inspiration about how the insurance industry is changing? Join our free November 13 webinar featuring Philippe Lafreniere, Chief Growth Officer at Slice Labs, Andrew Rear, CEO of Digital Partners, a Munich Re Company and Steve Monaghan, General Partner at FinMirai. We’ll discuss what will change the insurance sector for good:
- How can you improve customer experience by using emerging technologies?
- How to use data to create a win-win for you and your customer?
- How to develop better products by collaborating with tech companies and start-ups (insurtech)?
- How to make internal processes more efficient in a risk averse and regulated environment?
- How to foster an in-depth cultural transformation that should come along with these initiatives?