PODCAST: Radar - by nexxworks January 2022
In this episode, Radar podcast host Steven Van Belleghem and his #nexxworks friends Peter Hinssen and Pascal Coppens discuss the most exciting tech and business news of the past month:
- Meta looking into NFT, DAO and blockchain expansion (If you’re as enthusiastic as us about these subjects check our Web 3.0 Tour in May in London, hosted by Steven Van Belleghem and Peter Hinssen).
- Alibaba betting on virtual meetings in the metaverse with DingTalk AR glasses
- Best Buy launching an in-house media company
- Supermarket chain Jumbo signing a partnership agreement with fast grocery delivery service Gorillas
- The Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes trial and the consequences of the typical “Fake it till you make it” approach in entrepreneurship
- John Deere’s new fully self-driving tractor
- And the common prosperity trend in China (Keep an eye out for our new trend e-book where Pascal Coppens wrote about this (it will be posted on our blog on 19/01): just one of the stories from awesome writers like Nir Eyal, Naomi Oreskes, Dave Snowden, Peter Hinssen, Greg Satell, Frederik Anseel, Laëtitia Vitaud, Chris Skinner, Brett King, Jeremy Lent, Steven Van Belleghem and many, many (many!) more).
Hope you enjoy this episode and please be so kind as to share it, rate us or follow our channel, if you like what you hear:
If you prefer to listen on Apple Podcasts, you can do that here.