nexxworks launches Mission CX
The online program features #nexxworks Partners and CX experts Steven Van Belleghem and Rik Vera as moderators and hosts top international entrepreneurs, keynote speakers and innovators who will tackle a broad array of CX subjects: Brian Solis, Nir Eyal, Ken Hughes, Blake Morgan, former Disney’s Duncan Wardle, and many many more.
Each month, Steven and Rik will lead a 1.5 hour Friday session on a specific CX-related theme, inviting two or more complementary guest speakers: some of them will be visionary thought leaders and some of them will bring a hands-one company case (Anyroad, OTO, Formula 1, Bol.com and MAX Burgers to name a few).
Each session will be topped off with a live Q & A so that guests can interact with the network of top experts and ask their most burning questions.
These are the first 10 sessions:
- The future of CX - November 20
- CX Innovation Workshop - December 11
- Man vs. Machine - January 22
- Data and AI - February 26
- Online Meets Offline - March 26
- On VR and AR - April 23
- CX in the East vs. the West - May 28
- On platforms - June 25
- Employee Experience - September 24
- On Sustainability - October 22
All sessions take place at 4pm CET (10am EST - 7am PST - 6pm Dubai).