Nexxworks launches 2 membership programs to help companies future-proof themselves & capitalize on global trends
At the end of 2020, nexxworks launched its first online yearly membership program Mission CX: 10 live online sessions about customer experience, moderated by CX experts Steven Van Belleghem and Rik Vera. The mission features:
- keynotes from top customer experience experts like Nir Eyal, Brian Solis, Blake Morgan, Pieter Abbeel, Ken Hughes, Inma Martinez and many more;
- unique company cases from Disney (Duncan Wardle), Zappos (Mark Gallagher) and Samsung Next (Alexander Haque);
- practical interactive workshops;
- fun networking possibilities;
- and access to a community and content platform with like-minded CX peers.
After the success of that first pilot mission, we’re very excited to introduce 2 brand new ones as of September 2021:
- Mission OX, zooming in on what it takes to build a future-proof organization;
- And Mission NXT, about all the major global trends as well as their impact on and potential for your company.
What is Mission OX?
Mission OX has been tailored to the needs of those who want to become the phoenix of their industry: companies that want to stay relevant by reinventing themselves at the right time.
We’re still building an awesome program (though Simon Sinek, Heather E. McGowan, Terence Mauri, April Rinne, Amy Webb and Adam Grant are on our wishlist, to give you an idea), but this year’s sessions will zoom in on:
- Organizational adaptability
- Turning failure into opportunities
- Preventing bore- and burn-outs
- Reinventing organizations
- Self-steering company models
- The future of agile
- The gig economy
- Stimulating collaboration
- The future of leadership
- How to motivate innovation
What is Mission NXT?
More than ever, the pandemic has taught us that companies do not live in a void: global trends and challenges have an immense impact on our supply chains, customers, energy use, employees etc. Companies who want to play their part in the future, will receive these world-wide insights from our Mission NXT program:
- The future of finance
- The future of healthcare
- The 300 billion gaming economy
- Networked organizations
- The latest evolutions in China
- The triple bottom line (planet, people and profit)
- Peter Hinssen’s hourglass model of innovation
- Education and leadership development
- The future of energy
- Building a global supply chain
All sessions will be moderated by nexxworks Founder, serial entrepreneur, author and keynote speaker Peter Hinssen who’s specialized in global macrotrends, (corporate) innovation, entrepreneurial leadership, networks and the impact of all things digital. Pascal Coppens, China keynote speaker and author will be his co-moderator.
If you’re intrigued and want to know more about the program, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a press inquiry, contact email@example.com.