Nexxworks is looking for a Customer Activation Champion
Who are we and why should you join us?
Nexxworks inspires and connects innovators all over the world. We help organizations kickstart their innovation – through our many innovation programs – by confronting them with the latest evolutions in business and technology and by encouraging them to combine a long-term vision with short-term initiatives. Our thought-leading community of innovation keynote speakers Pascal Coppens, Peter Hinssen, Nancy Rademaker, Steven Van Belleghem and Rik Vera is the beating heart of our network.
Our customers are typically C-level or mid-management innovation-thirsty profiles from international companies, who are eager to uncover the exciting business possibilities that come with exponential change and (technology) disruption. To help and inspire them, we collaborate with a very diverse ecosystem of renowned thought-leaders, disruptive start-ups, C-level corporate pioneers, experts, academics, investors, consultants and highly innovative entrepreneurs.
Our kick-ass Ghent-based start-up team is an awesome combination of passionately young and highly experienced champions and now we are looking for someone to help us conquer the Benelux, the world … and possibly the universe (not necessarily in that order).
We were hoping that would be YOU!
Could YOU be the person who helps us grow our network? These would be some of your tasks:
- Developing and implementing an international commercial strategy, in close collaboration with with your sales colleagues, the CCO and the rest of the nexxworks team
- Chasing new opportunities and crossing borders towards new markets
- Managing the sales budget with a keen eye for commercial results
- Enchanting the current customers by turning them into partners and champions
- Expanding the customer portfolio by inspiring companies about the need for Day After Tomorrow thinking
- Making sure that nexxworks becomes an acknowledged premium innovation brand
- Fostering and coaching of the sales mindset of our entire team
Who are we hoping that you are?
- You are someone who puts the customer first. Always.
- You’re a natural networker and a master negotiator
- Yet you strive for impact, not “sales”
- You have leadership skills but are not afraid to get your hands dirty, start-up style
- You thrive when you’re collaborating closely with a team
- You feel that targets are there to be exceeded
- You have the heart of an entrepreneur and love to build and experiment
- You’re always hungry to know, see and experience
- You keep questioning the status quo, especially what nexxworks does and how it does it
- You’re an expert communicator and you can listen - really listen - to what people are saying
- You’re able to translate a long-term customer-centric and commercial vision to flexible short-term plans
- Having a digital savvy mindset and a hunger for the latest tech evolutions is a definite surplus
- You thrive in a fluid start-up environment
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree or enough experience to make us forget that you don’t
- You have a driver’s licence (Yes, we know … but for now we still need to drive our own cars) and you do not have aviophobia
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, English and French
Last, but absolutely not least, … what do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary package including interesting fringe benefits such as a company car, a laptop, a smartphone, insurance package, meal vouchers
- The chance to help develop one of the most promising brands in the innovation market and have an impact on its short-term and long-term strategy
- The ability to develop your talents in an international and multicultural setting
- An inspiring, fun and flexible working environment that lives on the edge of innovation and change
- Inclusion in a team of young and passionate entrepreneurs and seasoned mentors
How can you reach out?
Please send firstname.lastname@example.org a short clip in which you explain why we should meet and add your CV and a riveting motivational letter. The job will remain open until we find a suitable candidate, so don’t wait too long to apply.
We will contact you in the course of 2 weeks to give you feedback and possibly propose a date and place to meet and talk.
May the network be with you!