Nexxworks is looking for a Customer Activation Champion
Last, but absolutely not least, … what do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary package including interesting fringe benefits such as a company car, a laptop, a smartphone, insurance package, meal vouchers
- The chance to help develop one of the most promising brands in the innovation market and have an impact on its short-term and long-term strategy
- The ability to develop your talents in an international and multicultural setting
- An inspiring, fun and flexible working environment that lives on the edge of innovation and change
- Inclusion in a team of young and passionate entrepreneurs and seasoned mentors
If you never heard of us before: what, and who is nexxworks?
Nexxworks inspires and connects innovators all over the world. We help organizations kickstart their innovation – through our many open, tailor-made, live and virtual programs – by confronting them with the latest evolutions in business and technology and by encouraging them to combine a long-term vision with short-term initiatives. Our thought-leading community of innovation keynote speakers - Raya Bidshahri, Pascal Coppens, Philipp Kristian Diekhöner, Peter Hinssen, Heather E. McGowan, Jerry Michalski, Nancy Rademaker, April Rinne, Steven Van Belleghem and Rik Vera - is the beating heart of our network.
Our customers are typically C-level or mid-management innovation-thirsty profiles from international companies, who are eager to uncover the exciting business possibilities that come with exponential change and (technology) disruption. To help and inspire them, we collaborate with a very diverse ecosystem of renowned thought-leaders, disruptive start-ups, C-level corporate pioneers, experts, academics, investors, consultants and highly innovative entrepreneurs.
Our kick-ass Ghent-based start-up team is an awesome combination of passionately young and highly experienced champions and now we are looking for someone to help us conquer the world … and possibly the universe (not necessarily in that order).
How can you reach out?
Please send firstname.lastname@example.org a short clip in which you explain why we should meet and add your CV and a riveting motivational letter. The job will remain open until we find a suitable candidate, so don’t wait too long to apply.
We will contact you in the course of 2 weeks to give you feedback and possibly propose a date and place to meet and talk.
May the network be with you!