Past speaking engagemens
Philipp encourages us to trust ourselves, and to trust others. When we do we collaborate, innovate and change for good. He is an innovation strategist at work, change evangelist on stage and eloquent rebel on the page. Philipp makes each keynote a bespoke, thoroughly researched experience. He loves inspiring transformation in over a dozen sectors on five continents.
loves to inspire you on...
· Introduction to the trust economy and a global digital trust revolution (based on The Trust Economy book by Philipp Kristian)
· Navigating intergenerational leadership dynamics
· New normal, future of work and digital leadership
· Operationalising organisational purpose and ESG for good
· Values driven leadership and stakeholder management
· A global reset (based on RESET book by Philipp Kristian)
· Trends, foresight and disruptive shifts from a human futurist lens
· Innovation, digital transformation and future value propositions
· Open data economy, data trust strategy and digital identity
· Nurturing start-up ecosystems and strategic digital partnerships
· Amplifying digital customer experience stickiness with behaviour design
· New customer insight generation and digital business design
· Digital by default, interface revolution and future value propositions
· Translating agile transformation into everyday agility
· Redesigning organisational structures for the digital age
· Understanding change management and cultural transformation
· Sustaining innovation momentum with ongoing engagement
· Transforming corporate and board governance
For me, the real power of a nexxworks tour is the unique group of people you meet and travel with
The tour founded relationships with interesting people I otherwise would've never met, and that's what nexxworks is great at.
The mix of speakers and content was perfect
It was truly an eye-opening experience that both enriched my network with amazing people and helped me shape the further direction of my career.
A spontaneous smile on our face! That is what happens when we look back at our experience tour. The things you hear, see and learn are a source of inspiration and motivation for the future. We have already implemented some of these in our current strategy and operations.
Nexxworks helps to facilitate innovative out of the box thinking. They will expose you and your teams to a different level of thought leadership, which in turn will help you and your people develop a different thinking ethos for the future.
The nexxworks inspiration series helps us to imagine the future together with all the teams worldwide, and make the bridge to our day-to-day challenges as well.
The nexxworks inspiration sessions were that mindblowing, that I invited my global team to taste, smell and learn via a similar experience.
Meeting today’s companies and speakers brought us refreshing energy and perspectives to our challenges today.
This experience showed how short-term planning and long term planning are both needed. The China visits were truly inspiring in how they execute on that.
It’s so important to step outside the day-to-day business. We are the only ones who can moderate this back to our teams and translate what we’ve learned to accomplish our daily goals.
Over the past months, I’ve experienced an expedition of discovery, imagination and acquisition of new tools & skills.
To new travelers, I hope you feel some of the same excitement, anxiety, and concentration. May you learn the way we did.
We’ve seen great concepts and initiatives from other companies, that made us think outside the box.
We want to make sure that the wonderful company that our family started, remains relevant in a fast-pace changing world.
I view the nexxworks membership as a combination of inspiration, practical insights, and networking with peers.