For over a decade, Cedric has been helping elite athletes and major organisations worldwide grow leaders at all levels by doing things differently and showing that performance come from purpose, passion and presence.Skills such as dealing with emotions like fear are very transferable to any kind of environment and most of the time, what lies between us and our dreams is that same fear.If you are looking for a different and “out of the box” approach to leadership development, make your event extra-ordinary and step out of your comfort zone by having a speaker who steps out of his comfort zone as a living, then Cedric is the right person!
Cedric’s keynotes and workshops are based on a performance model combining, Energy Management for full engagement, Neuroscience with an approach grounded in High Performance Psychology.
Past speaking engagemens
Born in Brussels, Belgium, Cedric has always been involved in action and adventure sports.Cedric is a pioneer in basejumping and wingsuit flying and is member of the RedBull team since 2000. Beside being an action sports athlete, Cedric is also graduated in High Performance Psychology.For over a decade, Cedric has been helping elite athletes and major organisations worldwide grow leaders at all levels by doing things differently and showing that performance come from purpose, passion and presence.Cedric brings a advanced vision and inspirational perspective to High Performance Psychology.In extreme environments where one is expected to deliver and assess risks, hyper-awareness has been the foundation to his consistent performance and survival, it’s flow or die!Skills such as dealing with emotions such as fear are very transferable to any kind of environment. Cedric splits his time between leading expeditions, flying, speaking, writing and consulting for elite athletes and major companies all over the world.
loves to inspire you on...
EMERGING TRENDS & POWER SKILLS TO LEAD IN THE COMPANY OF THE FUTURE
- Empower success in times of disruption : Increasing dual-awareness and resilience, managing stress, fear, embracing discomfort and dealing with uncertainty to stay relevant.
- Energy Management : Why mental health and emotional wellbeing are key for sustainable performance & engagement in a new hybrid work environment.
- Create a GROWTH and OWNER’s MINDSET: Adaptive intelligence, learning agility and accountability.
- PURPOSE & WHY-power : In a new work environment, we need meaning and purpose to retain talents and grow leaders at all level.
- FOCUS is the new IQ : Selective behaviour, setting priorities, clear goals and extreme productivity in order to create more time to recover and disconnect.
- The science of TRUST: Maintain and build team-engagement in a new hybrid/remote work environment, create a “safe space" where your team can speak up, test, learn, grow and fail without being judged.
- BOLD leadership: There is no transformation, progression and innovation without calculated and educated risk taking!
For me, the real power of a nexxworks tour is the unique group of people you meet and travel with.
The tour founded relationships with interesting people I otherwise would've never met.
The mix of speakers and content was perfect.
It was truly an eye-opening experience that both enriched my network with amazing people and helped me shape the further direction of my career.
The things you hear, see and learn are a source of inspiration and motivation for the future. We have already implemented some of these in our current strategy and operations.
Nexxworks helps to facilitate innovative out of the box thinking. They will expose you and your teams to a different level of thought leadership, which in turn will help you and your people develop a different thinking ethos for the future.
The nexxworks inspiration series helps us to imagine the future together with all the teams worldwide, and make the bridge to our day-to-day challenges as well.
The nexxworks inspiration sessions were that mindblowing, that I invited my global team to taste, smell and learn via a similar experience.
Meeting today’s companies and speakers brought us refreshing energy and perspectives to our challenges today.
This experience showed how short-term planning and long term planning are both needed. The China visits were truly inspiring in how they execute on that.
It’s so important to step outside the day-to-day business. We are the only ones who can moderate this back to our teams and translate what we’ve learned to accomplish our daily goals.
To new travelers, I hope you feel some of the same excitement, anxiety, and concentration. May you learn the way we did.
We’ve seen great concepts and initiatives from other companies, that made us think outside the box.
We want to make sure that the wonderful company that our family started, remains relevant in a fast-pace changing world.
I view the nexxworks membership as a combination of inspiration, practical insights, and networking with peers.