Past speaking engagemens
Born in Brussels, Belgium, Cedric has always been involved in action and adventure sports.Cedric is a pioneer in basejumping and wingsuit flying and is member of the RedBull team since 2000. Beside being an action sports athlete, Cedric is also graduated in High Performance Psychology.For over a decade, Cedric has been helping elite athletes and major organisations worldwide grow leaders at all levels by doing things differently and showing that performance come from purpose, passion and presence.Cedric brings a advanced vision and inspirational perspective to High Performance Psychology.In extreme environments where one is expected to deliver and assess risks, hyper-awareness has been the foundation to his consistent performance and survival, it’s flow or die!Skills such as dealing with emotions such as fear are very transferable to any kind of environment. Cedric splits his time between leading expeditions, flying, speaking, writing and consulting for elite athletes and major companies all over the world.
loves to inspire you on...
EMERGING TRENDS & POWER SKILLS TO LEAD IN THE COMPANY OF THE FUTURE
- Empower success in times of disruption : Increasing dual-awareness and resilience, managing stress, fear, embracing discomfort and dealing with uncertainty to stay relevant.
- Energy Management : Why mental health and emotional wellbeing are key for sustainable performance & engagement in a new hybrid work environment.
- Create a GROWTH and OWNER’s MINDSET: Adaptive intelligence, learning agility and accountability.
- PURPOSE & WHY-power : In a new work environment, we need meaning and purpose to retain talents and grow leaders at all level.
- FOCUS is the new IQ : Selective behaviour, setting priorities, clear goals and extreme productivity in order to create more time to recover and disconnect.
- The science of TRUST: Maintain and build team-engagement in a new hybrid/remote work environment, create a “safe space" where your team can speak up, test, learn, grow and fail without being judged.
- BOLD leadership: There is no transformation, progression and innovation without calculated and educated risk taking!