Solving Radical Change Tour
Join us in India to witness first-hand how long-term strategic thinking, leveraging the platform economy and radical problem solving is opening a whole new window of opportunities. India is a destination you don't want to miss
out on. Discover how radical change is made with nexxworks!
This tour in a nutshell 🥜
- For C-level or equivalent leaders / change-makers
- See how radical change is happing and coming our way
- Moderated by Pascal Coppens (+20 years experience in Asia)
Want to know more?
Leaders from these companies attended previous nexxworks experiences
What impact will emerging markets have on the western world?
The world is facing fast-evolving challenges: climate change, energy and raw material shortages, geopolitical instability or a pandemic to name but a few.
Radical problems call for radical solutions. With its population going on 1.5 Billion people , India is the second-largest democracy in the world. It is a pluralistic, multilingual, and multi-ethnic society, trying to find solutions to many of the complex issues the world is struggling with, launching cutting-edge initiatives in green tech, smart cities, food production & supply chain.
- India now has the third largest startup ecosystem in the world, after the US and China.
- Indian tech companies raised a record $39 billion in 2021, up four times from 2020.
- India currently has 102 unicorns (privately held tech companies worth at least $1 billion) a record number.
Change makers from all industries will join
Days of unique learning experiences
Company visits and keynotes
You’ll be travelling with these great moderators
The moderators travel to every visit, they lead the conversations and help us generate useful takeaways every evening to take home and work with.
Leaders from these companies will be attending
Some of the exciting people and companies you will be visiting
What previous attendees said about our innovation tours
For me, the real power of a nexxworks tour is the unique group of people you meet and travel with.
It was truly an eye-opening experience that both enriched my network with amazing people and helped me shape the further direction of my career.
Frequently asked questions
Who should join this tour?
C-level or equivalent leaders / change-makers
How much does it cost to join the tour?
€11.999 Excl. VAT*
- All program visits
- Food & beverages
- Travel costs during program
- Transfer to and from India
*EU legislation surrounding VAT has changed in 2021. All organizations selling travel packages are subject to the new VAT rules. For destinations outside of the EU, like this tour, you will have to pay 0% VAT.
Can multiple team members join this tour?
Joining with multiple team members is in fact encouraged!
Talk to us for more info.
What is the cancellation policy?
- 4 months before the event, there is no cancellation fee
- Between 4 months and 8 weeks before the event, the cancellation fee is €5.990 Excl. VAT.
- During the last 8 weeks, the full fee will be charged
❗️If due to an international travel ban we have to postpone and you aren't available during the new date, there is no cancellation fee.
❗️In all circumstances, you are allowed to send someone else to take your place, if it does not work out for your own agenda or personal life.