This tour in a nutshell 🥜
- For C-level execs and entrepreneurs
- Moderated by Peter Hinssen & Isabel Albers
- Meet top notch speakers and companies like Brett King, Store nr8 (Walmart), Wells Fargo, ...
Organized by nexxworks & Mediafin
See confirmed visits:
Leaders from these companies attended previous nexxworks experiences
Turn 2023 challenges into opportunities
Globalization has left us with many dependencies that drive a trickle-down effect whenever one region is suffering from war, drought, flooding or other types of cataclysmic events. Yes, these are stressful times for business leaders, but they also represent big opportunities: from optimizing your processes and entering new markets to developing new products, services and business models.
Join us in New York, the City of Opportunity
- Learn from experts, academics and companies
- Become better at reading the possibilities of the future
- Deal with complexity and uncertainty, with excitement!
- Turn challenges into optimization and innovation for your company
- Get to know the industries of the future
Get to know the industry shifts and upcoming opportunities
Meet company leaders who survive and thrive in the Never Normal
Expand your network and learn from your travel companions
You’ll be travelling with these great moderators
The moderators travel to every visit, they lead the conversations and help us generate useful takeaways every evening to take home and work with.
Leaders from these companies and more will be attending
Some of the exciting people and companies you will be visiting
How this tour will help you:
- Spotting trends & threats: Learn to read signals before they turn into trends or threats and recognize their potential for your company.
- Understanding the dynamics of complex systems: We help you connect the dots in this hyperconnected and uncertain environment to help you see both the challenges and possibilities.
- Surviving in the Never Normal: Difficult times can be a trigger for optimization: how do you transform your supply chain, your operations, your energy use or workforce to more efficiently suit the times we’re living in?
- Thriving in the Never Normal: Learn to read the potential in global challenges and detect how you can help them solve by developing new services, products and business models.
- Exploring the industries of the future: Telcos are moving into streaming, retail into healthcare, streaming into gaming, social media into commerce etc. Find out why this trend is happening.
What previous attendees said about our innovation tours
You don't want to miss this. Get in touch with us if you want to reserve your spot!
Do you have additional questions?
Do not hesitate to reach out to if you have any additional questions or need assistance
Email or call Eline
Frequently asked questions
How long is the tour?
It’s a 5-day program in New York City, during which we will visit companies and meet top speakers.
When does the tour start and end?
The tour starts on Sunday, June 18th with a kickoff dinner at 6pm EST. The program will end on Friday, June 23rd at 2pm PT after lunch.
€14.900 excl. VAT
Early bird ended as of 16/01/'23
What do I need to take care of and what is foreseen in the program?
You will need to book your flight to/from New York (more info to follow on available flight options). You will also need to take care of a valid ESTA for travel authorization in the US. Hotel accommodations are included in the fee. Mediafin will also cover transport, food, and other incidentals on the tour.
What about COVID-19?
Safe travels within COVID-19 times will be secured: full vaccination will be required, and attendees will need to arrange any documentation required to enter the US (and to visit companies).
Do you have additional questions?
Do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions or need assistance.